ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER/INSIDE SALES – PALOS PARK, IL
PALOS PARK IL – FULL-TIME – NO SUNDAYS
Join the Chicago area’s premiere fireplace, high-end BBQ, & central vacuum store!
ABOUT THE CAREER
The fireplace industry is very real & robust. It is poised for decades of growth and stability, just like our company. We are in need of a quality team member who would also like to learn our industry while being a part of an exciting business. We offer great starting pay, paid vacations, and medical insurance.
- Fireplace sales and installations represent over a $5billion annual value
- Fireplaces rank second among the top features desired by buyers of new homes; they are only second to outdoor patios, porches and decks [National Association of Home Builders]
- More than half of U.S households (52%) have at least one fireplace or freestanding stove
- The average age of a wood fireplace is 22 years, making them a target for updating to a more efficient and cleaner mode. The average age of a freestanding stove is 11 years. Gas Fireplaces are an average age of 11 years.
- Sixty-four percent of Americans consider installing a new technology (fireplace, wood, or pellet stove or insert) to be more energy efficient
- Fireplaces have a strong, positive effect on the value of a home: 46% of home buys are willing to pay more for the feature.
Southwest Fireplace and it’s three store team is the premiere Chicago area fireplace leader. We sell, service, install and repair fireplaces, patio furniture, high-end BBQ’s, and central vacuums. We proudly service homeowners, builders, and remodelers throughout the Chicagoland area. We carry the best brands and provide them to our clients as the best value in the marketplace. To continue our healthy growth, we need quality, energetic people like you to join our team. Our company’s success is built on the skills, drive, and attitudes of our team members. This career is a fantastic opportunity with great earning potential and benefites for an organized, talented, outgoing, and motivated team player. If you have the drive and desire to succeed, this career is for you.
Take your career to the next level and join the best Fireplace team in all of Chicagoland.
The Ideal Team Member Possesses:
- A Positive “Can Do” Attitude
- The Ability to “Lead & Succeed”
- A four year college degree is required. Business Degree is preferred
- The Skills to sell yourself and your Company
- Friendly and Outgoing Persona
- The ability and desire to work well in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task with great attention to details
- Customer Service Experience is helpful
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Willingness to work Saturdays
To ensure we have the best people join our first class team, we offer our qualified candidates the following incentives:
- Competitive Wages $44K – $48K Salary, plus commissions and Bonus
- Paid Vacations
- Vendor and on-the-job training supplied
- Dynamic & Fun Team Environment
- Sundays off
- No Cold Calling
- A Solid, Healthy company for you to grow your career
All applicants may be subject to a criminal background check and chemical substance use testing, as we are committed to providing a safe and supportive work environment for our team members.